Specializing in Small Business Accounting and Transformational Change, Paula L. Edwards, CMA, has led this successful business since 2003. She has provided consulting services to various companies and industries, including: real estate, art, engineering, post-production services, interior design, restaurant, legal, and personal. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Human Resources, a Masters’ in Business Administration, and is pursuing a Doctorate in Education in Organization Leadership and Change. She culminates her 20 years of experience in the accounting and consulting field to provide personal and professional consulting services to her clients.
Capri Consulting offers a wide range of consulting services and solutions to organizations in various industries.
Areas of consulting include:
* accounting policies and procedures
* accounting set-up
* accounting training and development
* third--party neutrality in mergers and acquisitions
* investor and client relations
* organizational leadership
* organizational change facilitation
* operational improvements
* financial statement preparation
* financial statement review
* training in accounting, leadership, communication and conflict resolution
Art work provided courtesy of Waltraud von Schwarzbek, www.schwarzbekart.com .